Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome to Blog Novato

I decided to start Blog Novato CA this year. It's the 50th birthday of Novato, California and my family has lived here for almost 17 years.

I live, work, and shop here.

I will share my favorite stores, places to get out and enjoy and let you know about current events. I love hiking, walking our dog, and playing at the beaches in West Marin.

I'm also looking for other bloggers to post here. All I ask is that your stories must be about Novato and our local folks. It would be ideal if you post once a week but even once a month would be fine. Please contact me if you are interested Kerry Boozenny (415) 328-3716.

I work out of my home office here in Novato. Every month I teach eBay classes on Saturdays. I have 2 daughters attending Novato High School and Hill Middle School.
We are active in our local girl scouts. Note: Cookie sales start in February.

My husband is Mark Boozenny, he has a hardwood floor company, Boozenny Bros. Hardwood Floors. He eats many of his meals at Marvin's on Grant Ave. He is in the Rip City Riders motorcycle club. They are the good guys. Each year they give back to the community in so many ways and I'll share some of that with you too.

Please check back and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment